Residential/Commercial/Yacht Real Estate Photographer
Are you a real estate agent? Let me help you sell your homes.
The importance of quality photographs cannot be overstated when selling a home. Professionally created photos can make your listing stand out from the thousands of other listings on the MLS.
A small investment in great real estate pictures can pay huge dividends at closing.
Let's be honest, the majority of real estate images you see on-line are pretty poor. From cell phone images, low quality digital cameras and available room lighting combined with fuzzy snap shots create a very uninspiring presentation of your property and/or listing. In this day and age of slow markets, saturated inventories and bank owned properties high quality images will stand your property out from the others. If you are serious about selling a home, whether you are a real estate agent, a home stager, or a home-owner, then high quality real estate photos are the place to start.
According to a survey of buyers and sellers in the U.S. 86% of the people across the country who purchased a new home in 2010 used the Internet while researching their purchase. These buyers rated photographs as the single most useful tool in their search. Agents say the photos buyers see online are often the first, and sometimes the only, chance you may get to make a good impression. Having your home professionally photographed will showcase its best features and dramatically increase your odds of selling for the highest price and the shortest amount of listing time.
Professional Photography Can
- Increase the perceived value of a property
- Leading to higher offers
- Attract more qualified buyers
- Fewer days-on-market
- Get and keep more listings
- Enhance your reputation as an agent
Providing Photographic Services to:
- Real Estate Agents
- Commercial Property Owners
- Private Homeowners
Real Estate Photography
- Professional Quality
- Real Estate Photography
- Royalty-Free Real Estate Photos
Professional Real Estate Photography
- Property plus Amenities
- Virtual Tours
Benefits of J Roy Photography
- Deal Directly with John Roy Owner (no third party)
- Scheduling within 24 to 48 hours
- Edited pictures can be delivered within 24 hours some are delivered same day of Photo Shoot
- Flat Rate Fees
- No limit of Edited Pictures (depends on size of listing & amenities)
- All pictures formatted in High Resolutions @ 300 dpi (ready for print)